Brooklyn was sooooo precious on her first birthday. I feel like her first year has flown by! Where does the time go? We all had a great time celebrating with her, watching her open her gifts, and tear into her cake.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Oh my goodness.. I cannot believe how tall she is! She looks so beautiful. I miss you all! -Mindy
I am the proud mother of two beautiful girls. They are different as night and day and special in their own ways. I can't possibly imagine my life with out them. They help to define who I am and who I want to be.
I am so excited to finally have this blog up and going. Hopefully I can keep it current.
1 comment:
Oh my goodness.. I cannot believe how tall she is! She looks so beautiful. I miss you all!
-Mindy
Post a Comment