


Keeping in spirit with the season I wanted to post a little blog about a very special person in my life who truly makes everyday much easier for me. I am so thankful to have Mrs. Debbie and her family in my life. For those of you who do not know, Mrs. Debbie is my Mary Poppins..(only she is better).....Every morning I arrive bright and early at her house to leave little Miss Brooklyn. Brooklyn loves it sooo much down there that she is practically jumping out of her car seat to get to her. I can't imagine my life without Debbie, and I know when I leave Brooklyn she is in great hands. She takes Brooklyn for walks, they ride the Rhino, pet horses and see cows. She nevers seems stressed and she is always happy to see us. Thank you, DEBBIE!!! (and stinky Bob) I know I don't tell you enough, but, you guys mean the world to us. Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

1 comment:
Brandy, Thank you so much for the sweet comments. You know that I love Brooklyn like she is my own. We love all you guys. Debbie
Post a Comment