London wrote this note to Brooklyn when she was sick last week. I think it is so sweet. I will probably keep it forever. She is such a great big sis!!!
This is too cute! Good job by the way on blogging. I am so impressed. I never recap like you do. Excellent work. I feel as though I went through a week in the life of the fam. You are truely blessed to have some extremely adorable girls.
I am the proud mother of two beautiful girls. They are different as night and day and special in their own ways. I can't possibly imagine my life with out them. They help to define who I am and who I want to be.
I am so excited to finally have this blog up and going. Hopefully I can keep it current.
2 comments:
Somebody get me a tissue...
This is too cute! Good job by the way on blogging. I am so impressed. I never recap like you do. Excellent work. I feel as though I went through a week in the life of the fam. You are truely blessed to have some extremely adorable girls.
Post a Comment