Sunday, March 1, 2009

Chris and Mindy's Wedding!!

This wedding was so beautiful. Chris and Mindy are so happy and beautiful together. I wish you both the very best life has to offer. Jeremy and I had such a wonderful times, thanks for letting us be a part of your special day. Everything about you guys wedding was absolutely gorgeous: the bride, the dresses, the music, the readings, the reception. I absolutely loved it. Bryan and Dusty, you two sure do know how to throw a great party. I am glad I was there to bring the house down with you. London and I are the original "dancing queens." Thanks for a fun day and night. Til next time when we marry off Kayla.....here is a little re-cap. Jeremy and Brian cracking-up over Bryan's crying like a baby speech!! Actually, Bryan, I thought it was very sweet. Hey, loving our kids so much can always bring a tear to our eyes.
Kayla, Chris' lil sister dancing with their dad.

Me, London, and Mindy having a great time.



London dancing with Jeremy.


London dancing with the Bride.

Bryan, the groom's father, and the man who loves Hawaiian shirts. We love them to Bryan.



Dusty, mother of the groom, and Jeremy's great older sister.

My husband after 3 beers and 5 Crown and cokes.(I think.) He was telling me how much he loves me. :)

The handsome groom, Chris.

The beautiful bride, Mindy.

London and Jeremy having a great time.

London and I during the crazy hat dance. She is a dancing fool. She danced with everyone in the place. What can I say she has moves like her momma!!!!

Mr. and Mrs. Chris Smith

All kids seem to love my husband.

My girls...We had front row seats for the first dances.

The Wedding party

My Perfect little family


London and her cousin Kayla.

Aren't they beautiful? I love them sooo much!!

Brooklyn and her cousin Matthew before the wedding.



















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahh... yes! The wedding was a blast! It was so much work, but turned out amazing. I think I have found my calling... wedding planner!London can be my partner and she will make sure EVERYONE is dancing! I had so much fun dancing with her!

~Mindy