Saturday, April 4, 2009

The Train Ride

Oh, the train ride!!!! How in the world did Jeremy and I let my parents talk us into taking a 4 hour train ride with 22 seven and eight year old girls!!!!! I mean seriously, we must have been drugged before we answered that question. It would have been perfect had it stopped at Van Buren and went back to Fort Smith. I am probably making it sound worse than it was, or maybe not. (just kidding, Mom) It was very long. It is perfect for people wanting to get away for a few hours and take a nap. It is comparable to putting your toddler in the car seat and going for a ride and letting the vibration of the motor put them to sleep. I did quiet enjoy my hour and a half nap with Brooklyn. I am being such a Nancy Negative. On the Patsy Positive side--the kids seemed to really enjoy it. Baleigh "8"
Rachel "7"

Some---not all of the children!!!


Brooklyn and Harrison having some Papa time with my DAD.




No comments: