
So tonight Jeremy and I decided to have a night out. (not alone....just out) London was at a birthday party so we ventured out with the always entertaining, Brooklyn. She is the busiest child you have ever seen during dinner in a restaurant- nothing goes untouched. We wrestle her back and forth the entire time we are eating. Some of you might be saying, "make her sit in a high-chair she has to learn." Guess what? I agree completely. However, I want to enjoy my dinner and so does everyone else around us. Not listen to her screaming momma with her hands stretched out like I am being so neglecting to her. So instead we tag-team back and forth. And for the most part it works. Well, tonight she grabbed her own fork and commenced to feeding herself Jeremy's philly cheesesteak sandwich. She loved it!!! She ate like it was her last meal! We cracked up. She would not stop. For once I had my camera and began snapping some shots. It was a moment worth remembering..

No comments:
Post a Comment