Ok. So I am so very tired of winter. I am ready to get outside, play in the yard, make some flower beds, and run out some energy. How do people survive in weather colder than this? Why would you want to? The only one happy about this weather in my house is Marley. One thing I have learned in the last 24 hours is how much my dog loves to be wet. (on his terms that is) In his past life he must have been a fish. I am ready for more daylight!!!! Playing with the kids in the back yard!!!! Not so ready for swimsuit season, but we will deal with that when it gets here. So my ode to spring and summer is this. Come quick!!! Sunshine helps my mood. And winter is bringing me down. Think of all the fun we will have: swimming, softball, the park, the drive-in, the lake, bike rides, long walks, and vacation!!!!! I promise I will never complain that it is to hot or to humid. So summer please come and save me!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment